Suited Blackjack Rules
Hollywood casino at kansas speedway
• Hollywood Casino’s Spring Suited Blackjack promotion will run from 5:00am on Sunday, April 1, 2018 and continue through 10:00pm on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
• Drawings on Saturday, May 5, 2018 will be held at 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm.
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards program.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• Must be present to win.
• Table games players will receive one (1) entry for every hour of rated play on any live Blackjack game at Hollywood Casino.
o Entries will be awarded by the Table Games Supervisor or above upon the closure of the Marquee Rewards player’s rating.
o All Marquee Rewards members will receive one (1) entry for every hour of rated play on any live Blackjack game.
o Table games players will receive one (1) bonus entry for each suited blackjack they receive on any live Blackjack game.
o Entry will be awarded by the Table Games Supervisor or above at time of bonus entry being earned and or rating being closed and cannot be given after the fact.
• Marquee Rewards members may drop entries into the promotional barrel located near the table games area between 5:00am on April 1, 2018 and 10:00pm on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
• Any Marquee Rewards member that would like a free entry may visit Player Services during the promotional period to receive the free entry. Limit of one (1) free entry per Marquee Rewards member during the promotional period.
• Each winner must present valid photo identification and their Marquee Rewards card to claim their prize.
Drawing – Saturday, May 5, 2018:
• Drawings will take place at 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm and 10:00pm.
o At the 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm drawings, five (5) names will be drawn. Guests must be present to win and claim their prize within three (3) minutes. If any guests do not show in the allotted time (3 minutes), the prize will be forfeited and the funds will roll over into the 10:00pm drawing.
o Each winner at the 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm drawing will receive $250 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips. Guests can only win one prize per drawing time (7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm drawings).
o The winning tickets from the 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm drawings will be added back to the drum for the 10:00pm drawing.
• At the 10:00pm drawing, eight (8) names will be drawn
o A Marquee Rewards player’s name can be drawn during the 10:00pm drawing even if they already won in the 7:00pm, 8:00pm, or 9:00pm drawing.
o A Marquee rewards player can only win one time in the 10:00pm drawing.
o The 10:00pm drawing has a prize pool of $5,000 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips, as well as any Hollywood casino value gaming chips from the previous drawings that were unclaimed.
o Eight (8) names will be pulled from the drawing drum. Winners must be present to win.
o Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize. If winners do not show in allotted three (3) minutes, the Hollywood casino value gaming chips will be forfeited to and divided evenly amongst the guests who were present and showed in the allotted time. All payments will be rounded up to the nearest five dollar ($5) increment.
o If, after drawing the initial eight (8) names from the drawing drum, no one shows in the allotted time, Hollywood Casino will draw eight (8) additional names and the process above will be repeated until we have a winner(s).
o Immediately following the 10:00pm drawing, the winning ticket from the 10:00pm drawing will be added back to the drum for the Cruise Drawing
o One name will be drawn and they will win a cruise certificate for a 7-night NCL Mexican Riviera cruise for 2 people (valued at $1500) or the winner can choose to receive $1500 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips in lieu of the cruise prize.
o Winners will be announced over the public-address system. The selected winners will have three (3) minutes to report to the designated promotional area. If the winning guest does not show in the allotted time (3 minutes), additional names will be drawn until there is a winner.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.