TAKE A TRIP TO HOLLYWOOD
You spin, you win at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
Your premier gaming destination of a Vegas-style casino here in the heartland of Kansas City, find all your favorite traditional reel and video slot machines, plus video poker, as well as your choice of table games, from craps to roulette.
In-House Check Cashing
Apply for our in-house check cashing!
Whether you’re a slots or table games player, you’ll want to take advantage of this outstanding perk from Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway. Get the convenience of 24/7 access to our in-house check cashing without the hassle of paying fees every time you want to cash a check. Simply apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below and once you receive your approval rating, we’ll be able to bypass those daily limits and check cashing fees.
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway appreciates the trust that our customers place in us and we recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality of our customers' non-public personal information that we have in our possession. The information is used to ensure accuracy in reporting and record keeping and to carry out requested transactions. Keeping this information secure is a top priority for Hollywood Casino. The purpose of this notice is to inform you about the procedures we follow for collecting, using, and disclosing this information.
- We obtain non-public personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Information received as part of the account opening process (such as name, address and social security number) or as a result of other requested services.
- Information about customer transactions. This information allows us to generate reports on behalf of the customer.
- Information we may receive from credit reporting agencies that has been supplied by other sources, for use in making decisions on check cashing privileges.
- The non-public personal information that is obtained is safeguarded in accordance with our internal policies and procedures. The policies permit only those employees who need to know the information in order to perform their duties to have access to a customer's non-public personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to comply with federal standards to guard a customer's non-public personal information.
- We may disclose the non-public personal information we collect about our customers to our affiliates, and to certain non-affiliated third parties such as credit reporting agencies and check cashing services with which we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose all or parts of the information that we obtain as described above. We may also disclose non-public personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law.