In This TogetherA statement from Rick Skinner, GM of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway: "Our primary focus at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is to provide a safe and clean environment for both our team members and guests. This includes working closely with the Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials on comprehensive health and safety protocols. As the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, we are focused on operating with everyone’s safety as our only priority. I realize 2020 has been a unique and unprecedented year. Our employees have met the challenge that our world has been faced with and I would like to invite you back to Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway to experience the safety and cleanliness of our property.”
your safest bet in kc
Now more than ever, we understand how vital it is for our guests to have a clean and safe place to play. That’s why we remain proactive with our efforts and continue to revise operations to maintain a clean and safe environment throughout Hollywood Casino.
Casino Gaming Cleaning
- We are closed between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Monday through Thursday for thorough deep cleaning and sanitation of the property.
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day, with all cleaning rotations documented to ensure consistency.
- Self-service beverage stations are currently suspended.
- The disinfectant spray used on all surfaces and machines kill 99.9% of viruses & bacteria.
- A multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant is routinely used on the casino floor and throughout our bathrooms.
Food & Beverage Cleaning
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our high-touch public areas including all serving areas, tables, chairs, and host stations.
- Dining capacity is currently limited to adhere to state & local guidelines.
- Signage is in place to encourage and enforce social distancing to help with your choice between dine-in and carry-out options.
Your Health & Safety
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry for all team members and guests.
- All team members are trained on our comprehensive health and safety procedures.
- There is health and safety reminder signage throughout the property.
- Sanitizer stations and wipes are installed on the casino floor and readily available throughout the facility.
- To help mitigate the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway requires all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose.
- Guests will be asked to temporarily remove their mask upon entering the property. Guests may remove masks while eating, drinking, or smoking in designated areas, and when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard, they will be asked to leave the property.
- To ensure we are maintaining social distancing, we have limited capacity on gaming floor, including the number of available slot machines and seats at our table games.
- We have begun installation of Plexiglas between slot machines to provide a physical barrier for your safety.
- Plexiglas has been installed at our Player Services windows to provide a more physical barrier where possible.
- Floor decals and signage are in place to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Live music and entertainment is currently suspended.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Penn National Gaming Reopening Updates