In This TogetherA statement from Rick Skinner, GM of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway: "Our focus at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is to continue to provide an enjoyable, safe, and clean environment for both our guests and team members. This includes working closely with the Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials on comprehensive health and safety protocols that continue to evolve with our current world. As the amenities you have come to know and love have changed for the time being, we are focused on operating with everyone’s safety as our top priority. I realize the last year has been unique and unprecedented, however our team has met every challenge that our world has been faced with and I would like to invite you to Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, where you can experience the safety & cleanliness only we can offer at the only Vegas-style entertainment option in Kansas City.”
your safest bet in kc
Now more than ever, we understand how vital it is for our guests to have a clean and safe place to play. That’s why we remain proactive with our efforts and continue to revise operations to maintain a clean and safe environment throughout Hollywood Casino.
Casino Gaming Cleaning
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day, with all cleaning rotations documented to ensure consistency.
- Self-service beverage stations are currently suspended.
- The disinfectant spray used on all surfaces and machines kill 99.9% of viruses & bacteria.
- A multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant is routinely used on the casino floor and throughout our bathrooms.
Food & Beverage Cleaning
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our high-touch public areas including all serving areas, tables, chairs, and host stations.
- Dining capacity is currently limited to adhere to state & local guidelines.
- Signage is in place to encourage and enforce social distancing to help with your choice between dine-in and carry-out options.
- Any guest wishing to remove their mask to consume a beverage or eat must be seated and cannot be walking around without a mask.
Your Health & Safety
- All team members are trained on our comprehensive health and safety procedures.
- There is health and safety reminder signage throughout the property.
- Sanitizer stations and wipes are installed on the casino floor and readily available throughout the facility.
- To help mitigate the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway requires all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose.
- Guests will be asked to temporarily remove their mask upon entering the property. Guests may remove masks while eating, drinking, or smoking in designated areas, and when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard, they will be asked to leave the property.
- To ensure we are maintaining social distancing, we have limited capacity on gaming floor, including the number of available slot machines and seats at our table games.
- We have begun installation of Plexiglas between slot machines to provide a physical barrier for your safety.
- Plexiglas has been installed at our Player Services windows to provide a more physical barrier where possible.
- Floor decals and signage are in place to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Live music and entertainment is currently suspended.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Penn National Gaming Reopening Updates
SlotPlay on Shot Day!
Now - December 31, 2021
We care about the well-being of all Kansas Citians. To reward those who choose and are able to get vaccinated, now through the end of 2021, we're giving $10 of Free SlotPlay® to any mychoice® member who brings in their completed COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
Head to Player Services any time to claim your $10 Free SlotPlay® offer. A COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card is required to receive this offer. No stickers will be accepted as a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. mychoice® club members can redeem this offer one (1) time during the promotional period. Offer and Free SlotPlay® valid only at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
Qualifier: A completed COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card presently includes two (2) shots of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or one (1) shot of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine.
- This is not limited to the three (3) vaccine options listed above. Any additional CDC approved COVID-19 vaccines that become available during the promotional period will qualify.
We understand that choosing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine is unquestionably a personal decision. We advise all persons to consult with their healthcare provider regarding whether to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination and which to receive after reviewing the available information.
See Player Services for complete rules.