Second chance continuity gift gIVEAWAY Rules
HOLLYWOOD CASINO AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
o Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway will conduct a “Continuity Gift Giveaway” on Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• No purchase necessary to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
• A government issued photo ID is required to verify age.
• Gifts consisting of sheets, throws and pillows are available for a giveaway on June 9, 2018.
• Based on historical play, select Marquee Rewards card holders will be invited to receive one (1) set of sheets, pillows, or a throw blanket at Hollywood Casino.
• Guests will be able to choose the item they would like at the second chance giveaway based on availability of left over gifts. Once a gift is exhausted it is gone and a guest must choose a different item.
• Based on play, Marquee Rewards card holders who were not invited, may qualify to receive one (1) gift if they earn one thousand (1,000) points starting at 5:00am through 3:50pm on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
• Points can be earned on table games, video poker, and slot machines.
• Icon and Executive Producer Tier members may pick up gifts from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
• Producer, Celebrity, and Marquee tier members may pick up gifts from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
• Limit of one (1) gift per invited or qualified Marquee Rewards card holder per gift giveaway date.
• Offer valid while supplies last.
• One (1) gift is valued at thirteen dollars and seventy-five cents ($13.75).
• No cash equivalent is offered in lieu of gift.
• If all gifts have been exhausted prior to the conclusion of the promotional period, the remaining invited or qualified Marquee Rewards Members will receive fifteen dollars ($15.00) in SLOTPLAY®.
• SLOTPLAY will be available immediately on all Marquee Rewards cards that have been swiped at the promotions area. SLOTPLAY will be available for that gaming day only.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.