Night of 102 Winner Rules
HOLLYWOOD CASINO AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway will conduct a “Night of 102 Winners” Drawings on Friday, August 10, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• No purchase necessary to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
• A government issued photo ID is required to verify age.
• All Marquee Rewards members are eligible to participate.
• Marquee Rewards members may pick up entries based on tier.
Icon- 5 entries into the drawing
Executive Producer- 4 entries into the drawing
Producer- 3 entries into the drawing
Celebrity- 2 entries into the drawing
Marquee – 1 entry into the drawing
• Guests will not be able to earn additional entries into this drawing.
• Marquee Rewards members must be present to win.
• Beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10, 2018 all Marquee Rewards members can drop their paper drawing entries into their designated promotional drawing drum located at the Promotional Center.
• Blank drawing entries, including spaces for the player’s name and Marquee Reward account number will be provided.
• Participants must complete the blank entry with full name and player ID and deposit the entry in the drum.
• There will be two promotional drawing drums; Icon, Executive Producers, and Producers will have one drum, Marquee and Celebrity will have one drum.
• Entries must be placed into the drawing drum five (5) minutes prior to the upcoming drawing to be eligible and will remain activated for all drawings that evening.
• Every thirty (30) minutes from 6:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m., a total of ten (10) winning participant’s names shall be selected, five (5) from each of the drawing drums by a HCKS employee.
• The names of the winners will be announced over the public-address system and posted on the TVs throughout the casino. The selected winners will have five (5) minutes to report to the promotional area located next to the escalators. If a winner does not claim his or her prize in the allotted five (5) minutes, the prize will be forfeited and the amount will be carried over to the 11:00pm drawing.
• Marquee Rewards members can only win once during each drawing time but may win multiple times throughout the night.
• The employee drawing the entries out of the drum will ensure all entries are mixed sufficiently and looks away before drawing winners.
• The five winners selected from the Icon, Executive Producer, and Producer drum who appear in the allotted five (5) minutes, will win two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) in SlotPlay®.
• The five entries selected from the Celebrity and Marquee drum who appear in the allotted five (5) minutes will win one hundred ($100) dollars in SlotPlay®.
• Prior to the 11:00 p.m. drawing, all previous winner’s entries will be added back to their identified drum based on tier.
• One (1) winner will be drawn out of each drum at approximately 11:00 p.m. The names of the winners will be announced over the public-address system and posted on the TVs throughout the casino. The selected winners will have five (5) minutes to report to the promotional area located next to the escalators. If the selected guest does not appear in the allotted time, additional names will be drawn until there is a winner.
• The winning guests during the 11:00 p.m. drawing will each win two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) in SlotPlay®. Those two winners will also split all unclaimed prizes from the earlier drawings.
• A total of one hundred two (102) winning participant’s names will be drawn for the entire promotion.
• Total prize package is valued at twenty-two thousand five hundred dollars ($22,500) in SlotPlay®.
• If for any reason a winner is unable to access the stage/tournament area, the winner may designate another person to participate on their behalf.
• Each winner must present valid photo identification and their Marquee Rewards card.
• SlotPlay will be valid for that gaming day only for all prizes $499.00 or less.
• SlotPlay ($500) five hundred dollars or more will be available for 30 days.
• Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, and sales taxes (if applicable).
• Participants agree to the use of his or her name, city & state and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without charge or additional compensation.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.