Marquee Millionaire Rules
hollywood casino at kansas speedway
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway will conduct a “Marquee Millionaire” Promotion, Monday, January 15, 2018 through Friday, February 16, 2018.
• Giveaway Date:
o Friday, February 16, 2018
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• No purchase necessary to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
• A government issued photo ID is required to verify age.
• Individuals who are on the State of Kansas Voluntary Exclusion (VEP) or the Missouri Disassociated Persons Program (DAP) will be ineligible to participate.
• Marquee Rewards members will receive one (1) free entry per person, during the promotional period.
• Marquee Rewards members will earn one (1) entry for every 100 points earned playing Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs) throughout the promotional period at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Table Games entries based on theoretical win. Theoretical win is based on game type, average bet and length of play.
• Marquee Rewards members begin earning entries at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 15, 2018.
• Marquee Rewards members will earn ten (10) times entries every Sunday (Calendar Day) during the promotional period (January 21, January 28, February 4 and February 11).
• Entries will accumulate through 7:45 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2018.
• On the drawing date, guests must activate their entries by inserting their Marquee Rewards card into any slot machine or opening a table game rating beginning at 5:00 p.m., and no later than 7:45 p.m. Entries activated after 7:45 p.m. will NOT be valid for the drawing.
• Marquee Rewards members must be present to win.
• The names of the winners will be announced over the public address system and posted on the TVs throughout the casino.
• Twelve (12) winners will be chosen by computer random select beginning at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2018.
• Winners have five (5) minutes to report to the promotional area located next to the escalators. If any guests do not show in the allotted time (5 minutes), additional names will be drawn until there are twelve (12) winners.
• The tournament will be played using twelve (12) slot machines from Multimedia Games, Incorporated, set in tournament mode. Each of the twelve slot machines is connected to the GTECH system and will be connected to the Multimedia's tournament system prior to play.
• All participants will play identical slot machine models for five (5) minutes using non-cashable credits. No slot tokens or coins will be used. Participant’s machines will be randomly assigned upon check-in.
• The final payouts are detailed below and will be determined by the order of the scores in the tournament.
• In the event of a slot machine malfunction, and if the slot machine cannot be fixed, that participant will play a separate five (5) minute round and their score will be included with the scores of the other participants who completed the tournament.
• Entry by the patron indicates the participant has agreed to abide by the rules of the tournament determined by Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Prizes include:
o 1st place score will receive a seat in the Final Marquee Millionaire Slot Tournament in Las Vegas.
Prize includes airfare (up to $1,000) and accomodations to the M Resort in Las Vegas, NV for the Marquee Millionaire Final Slot tournament on TBD, 2018.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions.
o 2nd place score will receive $2,500 in SLOTPLAY® or $1,250 Cash. The SLOTPLAY will be added to the player’s account.
o 3rd place score will receive $2,000 in SLOTPLAY or $1,000 in Cash. The SLOTPLAY will be added to the player’s account.
o 4th place score will receive $1,500 in SLOTPLAY or $750 Cash. The SLOTPLAY will be added to the player’s account.
o 5th – 12th place scores will receive $1,000 in SLOTPLAY or $500 Cash. The SLOTPLAY will be added to each player’s account.
• If for any reason a winner is unable to access the Slot Tournament area, the winner may designate another person to participate on their behalf.
• Each winner must present valid photo identification and their Marquee Rewards player’s card.
• Marquee Rewards members are limited to one prize per person.
• Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
• Participants agree to the use of his or her name, city & state and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without charge or additional compensation.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.
• Neither the names of the winners nor the results of the tournament will be given out over the telephone. Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants.
• Tournament is subject to all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, including the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission, the Kansas Lottery, and all aspects of the tournament are subject to approval by the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
• Hollywood Casino will be responsible for all required tax reporting and documentation