Coleman Cooler Rules
Hollywood casino at kansas speedway
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway will conduct a “Coleman® Cooler Giveaway” on Saturday, July 14, 2018.
• Giveaway date:
o Saturday, July 14, 2018
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• No purchase necessary to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
• A government issued photo ID is required to verify age.
• Coleman® Coolers are available between the hours of 1:00p.m. and 6:00p.m. on Saturday, July 14, 2018 while supplies last.
• Based on historical play, select Marquee Rewards members are eligible to receive one (1) Coleman® Cooler.
• Marquee Rewards members who are not eligible based on their historical play may earn seven hundred and fifty (750) points between 5:00a.m. and 5:50p.m. on Saturday, July 14, 2018 to receive one (1) Coleman® Cooler.
• Points can be earned on table games, video poker and Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs).
• Limit one (1) cooler per Marquee Rewards member.
• No cash equivalent is offered in lieu of a gift. Gifts are non-negotiable, nontransferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Executive Producers and Icons can pick up coolers from 1:00pm -6:00pm
• Marquee, Celebrity, and Producers can pick up coolers from 2:00pm- 6:00pm
• Every 100th Marquee Rewards Member to redeem their cooler will be awarded one hundred dollars ($100) in SLOTPLAY.
o In the case that an Icon or Executive producer show up to the promotions center to claim their cooler at the same time as a non-Icon or Executive Producer, the Icon or Executive producer will be next to be serviced, even if they are the 100th Marquee rewards member to claim.
• If all gifts have been exhausted prior to the conclusion of the promotional period, the remaining invited or qualified Marquee Rewards members will receive ten dollars ($10.00) in SLOTPLAY.
• SLOTPLAY will be available immediately on all Marquee Rewards cards that have been swiped at the promotions area. SLOTPLAY will be available for that gaming day only.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.