Suited Blackjack Rules
Hollywood casino at kansas speedway
• Hollywood Casino’s February Suited Blackjack promotion will run from 5:00am on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and continue through 8:45pm on Saturday, February 24, 2018.
• Drawings on Saturday, February 24, 2018 will be held at 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and 9:00pm.
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards program.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• Must be present to win.
• Table games players will receive one (1) entry for every hour of rated play on any live Blackjack game at Hollywood Casino.
o Entries will be awarded by the Table Games Supervisor or above upon the closure of the Marquee Rewards player’s rating.
o All Marquee Rewards members will receive one (1) entry for every hour of rated play on any live Blackjack game.
o Table games players will receive one (1) bonus entry for each suited blackjack they receive on any live Blackjack game.
o Entry will be awarded by the Table Games Supervisor or above at time of bonus entry being earned and or rating being closed and cannot be given after the fact.
• Marquee Rewards members may drop entries into the promotional barrel located near the table games area between 5:00am on February 1, 2018 and 8:45pm on Saturday, February 24, 2018.
• Any Marquee Rewards member that would like a free entry may visit Player Services during the promotional period to receive the free entry. Limit of one (1) free entry per Marquee Rewards member during the promotional period.
Drawing – Saturday February 24, 2018:
• Drawings will take place at 7:00pm, 8:00pm, and grand finale drawing at 9:00pm
o At the 7:00pm and 8:00pm drawings, 5 winners will be drawn. Winners must be present to win and claim within three (3) minutes.
o Each winner at the 7:00pm and 8:00pm drawing will receive $500 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips. Guests can only win one prize per drawing time.
o If any of the winners from the 7:00pm and 8:00pm drawing is not present to claim their prize, that money will roll over into the 9:00pm grand finale drawing.
• The 9:00pm grand finale drawing will have 8 winners
o Previous winning tickets will be added back to the drum for the final drawing.
o A Marquee Rewards player can be called for the 9:00pm drawing even if they already won in the 7:00pm or 8:00pm drawing.
o Winners will receive prizes in the order they were called.
o Winners 1 through 5 will receive $500 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips.
o Winners 6 and 7 will receive $750 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips
o Winner 8 will receive a minimum of $1,000 in Hollywood Casino value gaming chips but could win more dependent on how many no shows come from the 7:00pm and 8:00pm drawings.
o Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize. If a guest does not show in allotted three (3) minutes, a replacement name will be drawn until all winners have claimed.
o The replacement name will get the same amount of the original number of the guest drawn.
o Winners will be announced over the public-address system. The selected winners will have three (3) minutes to report to the designated promotional area
o Each winner must present valid photo identification and their Marquee Rewards card to claim their prize.
• Persons on the Kansas Voluntary Exclusion List or on the Missouri Disassociated Persons List are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Employees of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Family members of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, cash, coupons, or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
• Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if it is determined that the true cardholder is not present or that coupons or complimentary rewards have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding. In addition, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Any change or cancellation of the program must be approved by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission and Kansas Lottery prior to the change or cancellation.